- Take one photo per hour for a full day.
- Would you rather eat spinach (and only spinach) for the rest of your life or never cut your toenails again?
- Show us one creative thing that you did today.
- Make a list. About anything.
- How do you buy groceries in your part of the world?
- Share a poem that you wrote.
- Make a video tutorial for us.
- Free-write for 5 minutes. Then hit "PUBLISH".
- Take screen-shots of your favorite PC game as you're playing it. Try to tell a story with the screen-shots that you chose.
- Write a post from the point-of-view of your cat.
- Imagine that you were the queen of your own island nation. What are the rules there?
- What is your secret dream?
- If you could live anywhere in the world at any time in history, where and when? And why?
- What TV show from your childhood would you love to make a comeback?
- If you could be stuck at one age for life, what age would that be? Why?
- Share your top 10 favorite books of all time.
- Tell us how you come up with blogging ideas.
- Share an inspiring TED talk video.
- Tell us about the scariest thing you've done this past year and how it worked out better than you thought it would.
- What are your 5 favorite words? Why?
- Write a post in the tone of your favorite book character.
- Give us your top 3 tips for running a successful online business.
- Tell us about your favorite time of day.
- Explain your personality type and why it makes you unique.
- If you could go on any reality show, which one would it be and why? Do you think you could win?
- Share a video from your current music obsession.
- Show us 10 photos of places in your neighborhood that you see everyday.
And this concludes my summer series on Building your Blog! Hopefully you learned something! If you missed anything, here are the rest of the week's topics:
Week 1: Making a More Efficient Blog Layout
Week 2: How to Set up an RSS Feed
Week 3: Taking Better Blog Photos
Week 4: HTML Basics
Week 5: Interacting with Your Followers
Week 6: Making Friends with Other Bloggers
Week 7: Giveaways, Guest Posts, and Promotions
Week 8: Building a Grab-able Blog Button
Week 9: Sponsors & Swapping. Where to start?
Week 10: Helping Your Blog Posts Be Found by Google
Week 11: Writing Interesting & Engaging Blog Posts