Coffee Sleeves February 07, 2012 Been working on some awesome coffee sleeves this weekend! I want to try some button-able ones too, but am still working out the pattern. Here's some of my favorites so far, though! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels knitting Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments MakailaFebruary 7, 2012 at 7:06 PMWow, you are skilled girl! Those look great.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEmilyFebruary 8, 2012 at 11:44 AMI WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THESE. So much that it made me type in all CAPS. these are amazing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmieFebruary 9, 2012 at 11:37 AMI love these & the design on them!! Really awesome job.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTamFebruary 10, 2012 at 6:28 AMThese look great! I wish I had sewing skills!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.
Wow, you are skilled girl! Those look great.
ReplyDeleteI WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THESE. So much that it made me type in all CAPS. these are amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love these & the design on them!! Really awesome job.
ReplyDeleteThese look great! I wish I had sewing skills!
ReplyDelete