How flabby is your brain? August 08, 2012 Oh I love this! I really need to implement this advice more. Sometimes I'm working so hard and so long that I look up and the sun's gone down already! Symptom of a work-at-home creative-entrepreneur, maybe? Lol. Image via: Wendy McNaughton Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels small business Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Eloise and thingsAugust 8, 2012 at 5:48 PMThis is such a great illustration.... I can barely remember my name currently! xo EloiseReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNikkianaAugust 8, 2012 at 9:39 PMI will remember this for those sorts of days... LOL.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe GirlAugust 9, 2012 at 8:57 PMToo cute.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.
This is such a great illustration.... I can barely remember my name currently! xo Eloise
ReplyDeleteI will remember this for those sorts of days... LOL.
ReplyDeleteToo cute.
ReplyDelete