Thursday, July 18, 2013

2013 Summer Capsule Wardrobe

I ran across the interesting idea of a capsule wardrobe the other day. You pick around 20-30 items (in this case, I picked 33 items) that are intended to be worn in one season. Basically you choose items that will be mix-and-matchable with each other, typically all within a specific color scheme, along with some neutrals. It doesn't count underwear or pajamas, but everything else you would need, including accessories, for work, church, home, etc, for an entire season (in this case summer). I thought it'd be interesting to see what I could come up with for a summer capsule wardrobe that I might actually wear. ;) What do you think of my choices?

Summer 2013 Capsule Wardrobe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...