Thursday, March 21, 2013

Google is making some changes.

So apparently Google Reader is disappearing soon! Also, rumor has it that so is Google Friend Connect (which I know a lot of you use to subscribe to this blog).

Don't panic yet though! I've got a bunch of alternate subscription options for you.

You can find my blog feed feed also on HelloCottonBlogLovin', or Better Blogger Network, and I've added a plain old Subscribe link in my sidebar as well, if you already have a favorite reader that you use.

Hopefully this subscription change-up won't be too confusing for everyone (thanks, Google!), and please let me know if you need help figuring out how to subscribe in any of these spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...