1. Finish sprucing up the current designs in my Etsy shop.
Um... I made a lot of NEW designs. Guess I need to work on spring cleaning a little more. It's just so much more interesting to make new things than to fix old things. ;P
2. Add 5 new blog template designs to my shop.
Yup! Definitely did this and more.
3. Bid on 5 "real" design jobs.
Let's see... I bid on 3 jobs. Didn't get any of them. But at least I put myself through the process of inducing nervousness into the pit of my stomach. This'll get easier, right?
4. Actually get out of the house for a walk at least 3 times a week.
Three times a week? Did I say that? I think I made it out three times total. Maybe. I need to work on that.
5. Remember to shower at least every other day.
Yup, did pretty good on this one. I even did some laundry too so I had clean clothes to wear. ;)
6. Knit 3 new items for my knitting shop.
I got one hat made. Does that count? Also I started crocheting something that shall remain nameless because I might be giving it to someone who is pregnant and reads this blog and may or may not be related to me.
7. Photograph said items & actually get them into my shop, ready to sell.
Yup, got the ONE item photographed and into my shop. It was tough, but someone's gotta do it.
8. Get my design portfolio online.
Oh yeah. Forgot about this one. Anyone have any suggestions how to do this?
9. Finish one of the many books that I'm currently reading.
Finish one? Uh-oh. I think I started about three more... Hmm... Guess I went backwards on this one. ;P
10. Earn at least $200 from my various shops / design jobs.
Hmmm... well... I made $13. That's a start right? That's almost $200.