Thursday, June 14, 2012
My Goals for the rest of June
1. Finish sprucing up the current designs in my Etsy shop.
2. Add 5 new blog template designs to my shop.
3. Bid on 5 "real" design jobs.
4. Actually get out of the house for a walk at least 3 times a week.
5. Remember to shower at least every other day.
6. Knit 3 new items for my knitting shop.
7. Photograph said items & actually get them into my shop, ready to sell.
8. Get my design portfolio online.
9. Finish one of the many books that I'm currently reading.
10. Earn at least $200 from my various shops / design jobs.
Posted by Jennifer M.