Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I've Watched #3

Like any good student, I'm adept at procrastination. Here are some of the movies/shows that have been helping me! ;)


Felicity

I re-watched the entire series of Felicity recently (all 4 seasons). I'd forgotten how it all ended - kinda crazy! Is it just me, or should they have ended the show after the college graduation episode? Other than that... LOVE this show and could watch it every day.

I give it 5 out of 5 stars.


Contagion

This was a typical disaster movie, but I tend to enjoy those, so it was fun. Best part was that they saved the origin reveal until the very end!

I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.


Another Earth

Not the sci-fi adventure that this sounds like, this was a fascinating indie film shot with basically no budget in the filmmaker's own house, and which surprisingly co-starred an actual semi-famous-guy (who, as it turns out, basically did it for nothing because he liked the script). Overall it was a pretty brilliant movie.

I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.



The Hunger Games

This movie needs no introduction. If you haven't seen it... read the book first.

I give it 5... no make that 7... stars out of 5.


Gossip Girl

I'm finally caught up on Gossip Girl! Watched all of season 5 this past week actually. Between this show and Felicity, it's making me wish I could afford to live in NYC. Maybe someday...

I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...