Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Alpaca Wool Hats

The alpaca wool yarn I got the other day is soooo nice! I absolutely love it and wish I could let you feel it through the computer screen. It really works perfectly for the new luxury line of beanies that I'm preparing for my shop. All the colors are just so deep and luscious and the knitted fabric comes out thick, soft, and warm. I can't wait for it to start snowing again so I can steal one of these hats to wear myself!


Avocado Green: $65

Espresso Roast Brown: $65

Lavender Purple: $65

Dark Cloudy Gray: $65

Pumpkin Spice Orange: $65

4 comments:

  1. These are so nice and I love the new blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! Love the Pumpkin Spice Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! We saw so much beautiful alpaca wool in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous!! I love the dark cloudy gray.

    ReplyDelete

Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...