Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to the Drawing Board... Re-making Some Designs

Today I've got a few more designs to show you. These first two have been hanging out in my MacBook, half-finished for months now. They kept saying to me, "Finish me! Finish me!" so I finally listened. I think sometimes letting a design rest helps them to solidify a little better when you finally do finish them. It still blows my mind that so much of the design process is letting the idea marinate in your head. Your subconscious is more creative than you might think!

Available on Etsy: $12

Available on Etsy: $12

I've also been re-making some of my older designs. Do you ever just look at a design and go, "What was I thinking??" I suppose it's only natural that my design eye would mature the more I learn. It's kind of funny though, to look back and see where I was a few months ago and where I am now. As you can probably tell, I'm currently leaning towards the clean and minimal look these days.

BEFORE

Available on Etsy: $12

BEFORE

Available on Etsy: $12

BEFORE

Available on Etsy: $12

BEFORE

Available on Etsy: $12

BEFORE

Available on Etsy: $12

1 comment:

  1. They are all gorgeous...both befores and afters! I do know what you mean about the "what was I thinking" feeling, I get that when I look back at old scrapbooking projects...especially the ones from in high school, they've all been disassembled by now because they were so horrible! lol

    ReplyDelete

Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...