Friday, February 3, 2012

Shuffle


Here's a fun thing to do:   put your iPod on shuffle   and just listen to whatever comes up!

I did this the other day while driving to school and it was kind of cool to hear songs that I'd either not heard for awhile or completely didn't remember putting on there in the first place. Take a listen! :)


Adele - Rolling In The Deep - YouTube by ... on Grooveshark

When We Dance by Sting on Grooveshark

I Hope You Find It by Miley Cyrus on Grooveshark

Debaser by Rogue Wave on Grooveshark

All My Life by Five Miles Out on Grooveshark

3 comments:

  1. such a good idea! i do that sometimes and it's so fun to hear songs that i totally forgot about. and I Hope You Find It by Miley Cyrus is one of my favorite songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shuffle doesn't really work for me. I like listening to different types of music depending on my mood. But I agree this would be a great way to rediscover music you'd forgotten about. Hope you weekend is filled with great music and lots of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one playlist on my iPod, called "Upload this list." It keeps things simple for me when deciding what to put on there, and I always listen on shuffle. I don't like the predictability of always hearing the songs in a certain order.

    I really like the new design, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...