Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cute and Crafty

I'd like to introduce you to one of my sponsors this month! Her name is Lee Lee and she's a super sweet girl. I just love reading her blog. It's full of cuteness and creative inspiration!

But enough from me. Let's let Lee Lee introduce herself!

*****


Hey! I'm Lee Lee, owner of Just Because, a line of accessories of unique messenger bags and little cute stuff! I am a fashion designer living in Miami and working a full time marketing job. I love everything cute and crafty, I go to events around Miami to sell my accessories, and to shop handmade. I love music, I go to lots of concerts. Music and urban life inspires me.

Check my blog out! It's full of tutorials, music and inspirations as well as my daily adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...