Monday, July 30, 2012

New Blog Design!

I have come to terms with the fact that I love changing my blog design. It's fun and interesting to me to try out new looks. And hey... I probably wouldn't be well on my way to being a graphic designer if I didn't enjoy playing with designs!! ;)

So yes... in case you were wondering... I changed my blog design again this weekend! I've been seeing so many clean, more easily navigated blogs around lately that I was starting to feel a bit claustrophobic with my old design.

There are remnants of my old design lying around still, but overall I'm all new and spiffed up now!

9 comments:

  1. I love it! love the font and the mint colors! Looks so fresh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do the same thing with me, just streamline it. I really need to figure out how to make some changes;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your new blog design - it looks great! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Go to http://jugglingactmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html to see what to do now that you've been nominated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, what a great font you found...what is it called?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Don't even try to leave a link in your comment... it will be deleted without warning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...